Domanda di esempio
Risposta di esempio
Is my personal data safe?
All the data gathered and the signed documents will be available within the company’s innovative system and stored in total security at a Data Centre. The digital storage process has the aim of guaranteeing storage of the documents in digital format that simplifies storage over time and is safe and secure from third parties.
What information must I give to register?
Your email address and a phone number registered in Italy are enough. Registering on our digital platform for using the services is easy.
If I register on the platform, do I activate the service?
How do I sign my documents remotely?
- Register on the FD Fiduciaria digital platform;
- Fill in your personal information;
- Photograph your documents to load them into the system;
- Book a video appointment during which one of our operators will fill in the necessary documents with you. The documents will be available to you immediately at the end of the video interview.
At the end of the video interview the process will continue with:
- Issue of the FEA (advanced electronic signature) to the client by the trust
- Your signature on all the necessary documents after having read them;
- Anti-money recycling verification by the Trust;
- The signature of the mandate by FD Fiduciaria Digitale is necessary to activate said mandate.
What do I need to open a procedure?
Keep at hand your identity document (Identity Card, Passport or Driver’s license) and your tax file number. You will be asked to take a photo of the front and back of the documents with your Smartphone and subsequently to photograph your tax file number.
I have downloaded the FD Fiduciaria Digitale app but the audio does not work. What must I do?
In order to work, our app must have access to your Smartphone’s audio and camera.
Verify the section “management of your device’s applications” to give permission to the audio and camera.
During the first video appointment can I use the mobile to do something else?
In the case that the video appointment is carried out through the Mobile App (whether Android or IOS) we advise not using the mobile for anything else (social networks, email, etc.)
What documents do I have to have during the first video appointment?
During the first appointment have your identity documents with you:
- Identity Card, Passport or Driver’s License;
- Tax File Number;
if you have already photographed and entered your documents within the platform be sure to have them with you at the first video connection.